History Camp Registration Form
History Camp Guidelines
- Be on time every day! History Camp is designed to begin and end at given times in order to fit many fun-filled experiences into each day.
- Each camper must be signed-in and signed-out by a parent/guardian. If the person picking up the camper isn’t going to be the same person, a written note must be given to The Castle staff beforehand.
- Pack a nutritious and tasty lunch. The Castle will provide water and nutritious snacks. Please be sure your lunch DOES NOT need refrigeration.
- Dress comfortably and sensibly. Older clothes are best. Some activities could potentially dirty or stain clothes. Remember sunscreen and hats. No flip-flops or open-toed shoes. We will be doing outside activities as much as possible.
- Every effort has been made to make camp enjoyable and educational for all. Should a participant’s behavior interfere with others; the parent will be called to pick up the child.
Registration & Payment
Before proceeding to payment please make sure you have filled out the above registration information and clicked *Submit.*
Registration and payment must be received together to ensure a spot in camp.
Click "Proceed to Payment" to finish up the registration process.