Archaeology Camp Registration Form
Archaeology Camp Guidelines
- Be on time every day! Archaeology Camp is designed to begin and end at given times in order to fit many fun-filled experiences into each day. The program builds on itself, so it is helpful to attend every day.
- Each camper must be signed-in and signed-out by a parent/guardian. If the person picking up the camper isn’t going to be the same person, a written note must be given to The Castle staff beforehand.
- The Castle will provide water for the campers, but water bottles are certainly encouraged.
- Dress comfortably and sensibly. Old clothes that can get dirty are the best. Remember sunscreen and hats. No flip-flops or open-toed shoes. We will be outside in the dirt.
- Each participant should wash their hands before eating, drinking, or leaving. Work gloves will be provided and should be worn at all times while excavating.
- Every effort has been made to make camp enjoyable and educational for all. Should a participant’s behavior interfere with others; the parent will be called to pick up the child.
Registration & Payment
Before proceeding to payment please make sure you have filled out the above registration information and clicked *Submit.*
Registration and payment must be received together to ensure a spot in camp.
Click "Proceed to Payment" to finish up the registration process.